How much money do you need to retire comfortably?
It’s no secret that the majority of Americans have worked most of their lives saving for retirement. Many have us have tucked money away into various funding plans and savings accounts in the hopes of sustaining our lifestyle in our post-career years.
But an array of factors well beyond our control have altered the savings landscape and brought about a host of financial threats and monetary dangers that loom large for those in the planning and/or early retirement years.
Economic, political, social, demographic and global factors have introduced a new degree of risk that could very well put your assets and future quality of life in peril.
How vulnerable is your money?
The Retirement Gamble: Take the risk test.
- Are you diversified in financial products outside the stock market?
- Do you have a contingency plan if the market corrects?
- Does your portfolio provide you with total peace of mind?
- Does any portion of your money have a principal protection guarantee?
- Are you prepared to lose a portion of your savings?
- Does your retirement account have provisions if the world goes unstable?
- Are you confident that your money will last as long as you do?
- Can you say with certainty that you will NEVER LOSE MONEY despite market conditions?
If you answered “NO” to any of the questions above, your retirement and savings accounts could be subject to a higher degree of risk than you may be aware of or comfortable with. It is a good time to take inventory and assess any shortfalls in your financial portfolio to help ensure that you have income for those times when you will be most vulnerable.
At TetonPines Financial, we know that the number one financial fear of those approaching or facing retirement is running out of money, and we are here to provide peace of mind.
In a world where nothing is stable and there are no guarantees, our clients are locking in principal protection, realizing true financial security, securing regular income payments, and maintaining access to cash throughout their non-income generating years.
We can help insure that your retirement savings last as long as you do despite what happens in Washington, on Wall Street, or anywhere around the world.