Do you like to pay taxes? Of course not!
In fact, most people would prefer to avoid taxes altogether. Many people put their money in a 401(k), IRA, SEP, or SIMPLE retirement accounts with the belief that they are saving taxes. However, these plans do not save you from paying taxes!
With TetonPines Financial, you gain valuable information and answers to the following questions:
- What are the two things about Qualified Plans do you need to know?
- What future tax rates have to do with Qualified Plans?
- What are the rules for accessing money in Qualified Plans?
- What penalties are associated with Qualified Plans withdrawals?
- What the IRS will not ask you when you take out the money?